Membership Terms & Conditions
1.1. These Terms and Conditions apply to all goods and services supplied whether these are provided by a group company or by a third party supplier. Additional Terms and Conditions may apply for certain services and these will be communicated to you before the point of sale.
2. Benefits of Membership
2.1. Members will be entitled to various offers, including but not limited to access to various discounted services and resources, as amended from time to time (the Services).
3. Membership Levels
3.1. There are 3 levels of membership
- Shadow Gamer is the entry level membership which provides basic access to resources and discounts.
- VIP Shadow Gamer provides enhanced access to resources and discounts.
- Lifetime VIP Shadow Gamer provides lifetime VIP Shadow Game membership.
3.2 Detailed descriptions of each membership and what they contain can be found on the website www.shadow-games.co.uk
4. Acceptance of Terms
4.1. You will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions for the level of membership you have subscribed for if you a) sign an application form; b) confirm acceptance of the terms on the website; and/or c) use any of the Services and/or discounts.
4.2. We reserve the right to review and revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice and, by using the Services/Discounts subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by such changes.
5. Account Registration
5.1. Where appropriate, you agree to provide such information about yourself as required to subscribe for membership and/or to access any Service/Discount and you shall ensure that it is at all times true, current, accurate and complete. If it is not or we reasonably suspect it is not true, current, accurate and complete then we shall be entitled to terminate your membership or suspend the Services/Discounts until such time as we determine appropriate.
6. Charges and Payments
6.1. Shadow Games Membership
- The minimum period for Shadow Games Membership is 12 months from the date on which you enter this agreement
- You will pay the minimum sum of £100 (inclusive of VAT) to become a Shadow Games Member and be eligible to access the various discounted services and offerings. We reserve the right to change the membership fee by giving you at least 1 month’s notice. We will not change the fee payable during any 12 months single membership.
6.2. Discounted prices are only applicable where you hold a valid Shadow Games Membership.
6.3. Using the online payments facility on the website, or payment in store indicates that you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the intended account due to a customer quoting an incorrect account number.
- We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier (due to the customer quoting incorrect card details or other reasons).
- If the credit/debit card supplier declines payment, we are under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
6.4. You will receive a confirmation of your payment by email as well as an on-screen confirmation after you make a payment on the website. Payments in store will receive a separate confirmation.
7.1. When applying for membership you will be provided with access details to the members’ area. You are responsible for the security and proper use of all access details issued and must take all necessary steps to ensure that they are kept confidential, used properly and not disclosed to any person.
7.2. You must inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that any access details have become known to someone not authorised to use it or if any access details are being or are likely to be used in an unauthorised way or of any other breach of security.
7.3. We are not liable for any loss of confidentiality or for any damages arising from your failure to comply with these terms. You will be entirely liable for all activities conducted and charges incurred under your access details whether authorised by you or not.
7.4. If you forget any of your access details you should contact us and subject to you satisfying certain security checks, you will be given new access details to enable you to use the services.
8.1. Whilst we will make every effort to ensure services are provided in accordance with your expectations and have agreed special rates/benefits for members, you agree and accept that:
- We shall not have any liability to you for delay in carrying out, or failure to carry out, any of our obligations caused by a) you b) hardware, software, telecommunications or technical or other fault or problems relating to the website as a result of which for any reason all or any of the website or its content is not accessible or operational for any period/s; or c) circumstances beyond our reasonable control. Although we do not accept liability for matters covered by condition 8.1 we will, once aware of the situation, try to assist in the satisfactory resolution of such issues.
9. General Provisions
9.1. We reserve the right to alter or withdraw any of the membership services offered at any time without prior notice. Where you have already made a purchase we will honour any existing obligations. Any notice to be given by either party to the other shall be in writing and sent to the address provided in the subscription process.
9.2. The parties acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights in any data shall at all times remain with the party from whom the data was originated.
9.3. A failure or delay by either party to enforce any rights under these Terms and Conditions is not an implied waiver of that right or of any other right in the future.
9.4. These Terms and Conditions reflect the entire agreement between the parties. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held or made invalid by a court, statute or rule or otherwise, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected.
9.5. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties agree to submit to the non-jurisdiction of the English courts.
9.6 The maximum discount able to be applied to any one transaction is 20%.
9.7 Discounts are not applicable during reduced price Sales, which will be stipulated at the time of the Sale.
10. Social Media
10.1 Shadow Games members must not use the social media sites for which access is granted as a part of the membership, or allow any other (s) to use these social media sites
- in a way that does not comply with the terms of any applicable legislation or licence or that is in any way unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to store, send, knowingly receive, upload, download, distribute, use or reuse any material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, or in breach of any copyright, confidence, privacy or any other rights, or to violate or infringe any rights of, or cause unwarranted or needless inconvenience, annoyance or anxiety to, any other person;
- to place any viruses or similar computer programs onto the Site or the internet;
- to store, distribute or reproduce commercial software or reproduce a third party’s software or material without the permission of that third party and/or the relevant rights holder(s), as applicable;
- to send or procure the sending of any unsolicited advertising or promotional material;
- in a way that does not comply with any instructions Shadow Games Ltd has given; or
- in a way that in Shadow Games Ltd's reasonable opinion could materially affect the quality of any service, including the Site, provided by Shadow Games.
- Shadow Games Ltd will be entitled to suspend the Service or terminate the Agreement where Shadow Games Ltd, in its absolute but reasonable discretion, believes that the Member is in any way using the Service other than in accordance with the Agreement and the Member shall fully indemnify Shadow Games Ltd and keep Shadow Games Ltd fully indemnified against any liability, loss, damage, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) resulting from any claim, action or legal proceedings brought or threatened against Shadow Games Ltd by a third party as a result of any failure by the Member to use the Service and/or ensure that the Service is used in accordance with the Agreement or any other failure by the Member to perform its obligations under and in accordance with the Agreement.